วันอังคารที่ 15 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Paint Zoom Paint spray gun Review

Paint Zoom Paint spray gun Review, here it is fresh out of the box!

I’m not really a DIY kinda guy, I’ve always been more of a techy type so I hope this Paint Zoom Paint spray gun Review will be useful to you and help you make an informed decision.  Anyways, my girlfriend (now Fiance) and I decided to paint one of the walls in our living room a nice sea-foam green. I suggested we just hit up home depot and grab some paint and brushes, I’d seen the Paint Zoom Paint spray gun (เครื่องพ่นสีแบบพกพา) Sprayer on TV before, and I’d read a few Paint Zoom Paint spray gun Reviews before and thought it MIGHT be worth a shot
Paint Zoom
Paint Zoom or เครื่องพ่นสีแบบพกพา




This paint zoom review almost never happened, I was firmly against buying a sprayer because a lot of the paint zoom reviews online were mixed and it seemed hard to find a REAL one from a person who actually used it and is not just trying to sell it to me.  Some said it didn’t cover enough, some said it covered too much; some said it clogged, while others said it left globs on the walls.

Once she got the paint consistency down (add a little bit of water to get it to go on smooth) it was easy. I came home from work and in a few hours the bathroom was done and I was back to un-packing (we just moved in).  To be honest, I’m sad that she did not buy TWO of them so we could paint our new house in record time!

Her main paint zoom complaints were that it’s quite loud and there is a lot of “mist” in the air after you’re done. Also, the unit does get hot and her hand got tired after painting for awhile–but she DID say that it would’ve hurt much worse if she had been using a roller for God knows how long!Paint Zoom Paint spray gun Review – Final Thoughts – This is Important

How to PaintZoom Review by SeenOnTV Offer

I have to admit, I was skeptical at first – and had it been MY decision alone, we would have just painted with a brush and/or roller.  There are so many fake paint zoom reviews online, everybody is just raving about it, but I wonder how many of them actually used it like I did?
PaintZoom Review by As Seen On TV

My only advice, and this is important -  make sure you add water to the paint to thin it out. One cup per gallon; and be sure to clean it right after you use it so there are no clogs.  Having said that, I would definitely recommend this to anyone that has a lot of painting to do!  That about sums it up for my paint zoom Paint spray gun review.  Honestly, if my fiance was able to paint the bathroom while I was at work I’m confident anybody can!  Just make sure you add water to the paint can as I stated above and you’ll be good to go!I hope my paint zoom review was helpful, check out their official website here to get Paint Zoom for 25% off.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น